A Southdown Motor Services Queen Mary Open Top Bus Enamel Pin badge, An Exclusive product on offer
First released Sunday 1st April 2018, our first Enamel Pin Badge was put up for sale on our own online store.
This issue has been specially commissioned by us as a commemorative of the Southdown Queen Mary in 2018 being sixty years since the first bus of this type, a Leyland Titan PD3 came on to the road in May 1958.
This badge, with artwork designed in-house, is taken from a photograph of 409DCD.
The artwork of 409DCD was also used with TCD827 & HCD369E on our also recently published postcard number sixteen.
To enable other collectors of Southdown ephemera the chance to buy our badge we are offering another ten of these here.
The listing price includes the postage & packing for UK customers.
All our Enamel Pin Badges are manufactured exclusively for Dinnages Publishing who are owners of the artwork used.
- Typical style enamel brass lapel badges with a backing pin
- Badges are sold in a clear bag with a numbered certificate header card of 100
- The limited production run & artwork will never be repeated in the same style
- The badges are only available from Dinnages Publishing & will not be sold through any other trader
- Badges created from photographs with an in-house artist therefore the design is our copyright
- Reserving the right to refuse any sale suspected of bulk buying to be fair to all enthusiasts